Flightseeing Tours from Denali National Park
DENALI GLACIER LANDING
NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2018 SEASON!
The ULTIMATE flightseeing trip includes: Denali (formerly Mt McKinley), the World’s deepest gorge and a landing on one of Denali’s pristine glaciers. Three World Class destinations all with one flight – ONLY with FLY DENALI!
The Denali Glacier Landing flightseeing tour features:
- About 100 minutes of flight time – view many of Denali National Park’s glaciers, peaks and valleys
- Denali – North America’s Highest Peak and the World’s tallest Mountain
- The Great Gorge of the Ruth Glacier – the World’s deepest gorge
- About 20-30 minutes on the glacier – like stepping into the Ice Age, throw a snowball, experience the mountain like a climber
- This trip will not only be the highlight of your vacation, but a highlight of your life
- Only airplanes can land on glaciers in Denali National Park
- Fly Denali, Inc is a National Park Service concessionaire
- Only Fly Denali can take you from your Denali National Park lodging onto a glacier inside the Park
Denali Glacier LandingLet Fly Denali take you on the ONLY scenic flight offered from the Denali National Park entrance area that lets you stand on one of Mt McKinley's pristine glaciers. Experience the Park that you can see only with an airplane. Take a flight into the Ice Age and you'll never forget it!
Flights depart at:
8:30am, noon, 3:15pm and 6:15pm
$393 Child (under 10 under 100 pounds)
- Rates include glacier Landing
Our flights operate between May 10th and September 15th.
Fly Denali provides complimentary van service.
Our van driver will greet you at the following Denali Park area lodges:
Princess' Denali Wilderness Lodge
Denali Park Salmon Bake
Denali Park Village
Grizzly Bear Campground and Lodge
Creek Side Cabins
Morning Mountain Hostel
Carlo Creek Lodge.
Start your adventure by letting us do the driving.